2009-08-27
I feel Excited now!!!Wuhuuu~
Today when i sms with my frenz,she tell me she got kah fai's ph num & she send the ph num to me!First i thought she tipu me,& i tried to call the phone.When i listen the phone,have ppl listen.Is KAH FAI's voice!!!OMG!!!I can't believe it!!!I very very comfirm than is Kah Fai's voice!He say 3 time hello to me!But i din say nothing to him and cut off the line!Why i so stupid?!><~I getting crazy now,I can't belive Kah Fai is talking to me!Hahahaha....and a whole day i just smile,my mom thought i gila jor~^^Who care?!My frenz call me sms he,& i did it!First i ask he r u young saeng?my frenz call me call you for comform(My frenz tell me simply say a name out,dun say his real name),& he reply me no!Yes!& i keep asking he:Then who aru you?my frenz give ur num 2 me!Bu the din reply me.My frenz tell me he would not reply me coz he don't want anybody knw he is Kah fai!Hahahaha....& i sure this is Kah Fai's ph num!!!Oh yeah!!!I feel excited now!My frenz say he scare to call him & she call me don't tell everyone his ph num!Of course i not!!!Hahahaha.......xP~
你第次踩

