Yesterday is parent day, i very hate this day! Dunno teacher will talk what to my parents...I call my dad 3.30pm come to school,but he reach at 4.30pm!!!'Gek si wo la'!And the most let me crazy is...
XIANG CHANG PO!!!!!!!!!
She say to my dad i biadab to teacher!!!Fine,and she also say tidak perhatian is class!Sometimes only ma!I tak faham Sej then how can i to be perhatian o?!Finally my dad din scold me,he just tell me must hardworking and don't give up.Next time i must try my best!Scrore the highest mark back to them!!!
XIANG CHANG PO!!!!!!!!!
She say to my dad i biadab to teacher!!!Fine,and she also say tidak perhatian is class!Sometimes only ma!I tak faham Sej then how can i to be perhatian o?!Finally my dad din scold me,he just tell me must hardworking and don't give up.Next time i must try my best!Scrore the highest mark back to them!!!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!^^

